You’ve heard me say for years that free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and AOL aren’t really free. You pay with your privacy. These companies focus on tracking your data and selling it to the highest bidder.
This is great news for them and bad news for you. Fortunately, you don’t have to settle for it. More on that later.
Here’s what you get when you receive your email for free:
- All content: Your free email provider scans your email and records specific phrases and words. This way they will earn more money because they have more data on you.
- Your location and senders: Your free email provider knows where and when you opened an email, as well as any email you’ve sent. They also track who emailed you, when they emailed you, and where they are. Again, more data points to sell on you.
- Each person : Your free email provider tracks everyone you correspond with, including all of your business contacts, friends, family, doctors, and more.
- The weather: Your free email provider knows when you’re most likely to open spam, whether it’s 6 a.m. or 9 p.m. This is why the time that you receive a certain email may change over time.
- All website habits: Your free email provider tracks and keeps track of the websites you frequently visit and send you emails, purchases, searches, dating, and even your porn habits.
Yes, all of your email data is collected, tracked, saved and sold. But hey, it’s free!
Remember, every time you get something for free, you are the product.
Stop complaining about Big Tech and do something about it. Don’t let Big Tech take advantage of you. Be smarter than that. I did the research and collaborated with StartMail. Here’s why it’s the top when it comes to private messaging services.
- Your privacy comes first. StartMail was designed from the ground up with your privacy and security in mind. Your emails are your business, period. And get this – when you delete an email, it’s gone FOREVER.
- It’s easy to use. Access StartMail from any device. It is also compatible with Outlook, Thunderbird, and Apple Mail. StartMail has all the features, including search, font styles, image integration, a spell checker, keyboard shortcuts, and signatures.
- Encrypt emails with one click. Lock an email even if the recipient isn’t using an encrypted service themselves. All you have to do is click a button.
Stop being Big Tech’s pawn. You can test StartMail for free for 7 days, then use my link to get 50% off your first year. This exclusive offer is just for you. You won’t find a better deal anywhere on the web.
Take this important step now. You’ll thank me later. Tap or click here to check out StartMail now while you think about it.
PS If you’re thinking, “Yeah, Kim, I understand everything, but changing is painful,” we’ve got you covered. Of course, it does take a bit of work – and the free providers are counting on you to raise your hands and keep passing on your private information. Do not do it.
Here’s how to easily change your email provider.