The global animation market size was estimated at USD 372.44 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach over USD 587.1 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The major forces propelling the animation industry are improvements in communication and internet penetration rates. Moreover, it is expected that virtual reality and artificial intelligence will open up a wide range of opportunities for the animation industry. The use of visual effects technology by the film industry is also ensuring a favorable pace in the animation sector. The animation and film industries should thrive together.
Request a free sample report or PDF copy: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=013815
The Animation market report gives detailed information about the company and its past performance. This will give you a clear picture of how strong an industry is, what kind of wealth is involved in it, and which areas are growing over time. Each element of a market report is updated regularly so that we can read the market better. The report also includes common risks associated with marketing in such a delicate industry, as they present guidance for future planning of business expansion accordingly.
The key players profiled in the report are:
• Broadcast2World, Inc.
• Smith Micro Software, Inc.
• Animated sharks
• Idea Rocket
• Triggerfish Studios
• NewTek, Inc.
• Corel Corporation
• Autodesk Inc.
• Maxon computer
Today’s business environment is competitive and challenging, which means businesses need to be on the cutting edge of new technologies and seek out market opportunities. Our recent research on the global Animation industry sheds light on the current state of the industry including market size, key players and SWOT analysis. The analysis is part of our qualitative assessment: we considered the results of our own research to help readers decipher what they can do to seize opportunities or prevent threats that may hinder the market.
Impact of COVID
In terms of the impact of COVID 19, the Animation Market report also includes the following data points:
● Impact of COVID19 on the size of the Animation market
● Trend of end user/industry/application and preferences
● Government policies/Regulatory framework
● Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
● Opportunity in the animation market
To request a free sample report, click the “Request Sample PDF” button at: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=013815
Market Segment by Offers with Emphasis on Market Share, Consumption Trend and Growth Rate of Animation Market:
Market Segment by Product Type with Emphasis on Market Share, Consumption Trend and Growth Rate of Animation Market:
● 3D animation
● Animated graphics
● Stop motion
Market Segment by Industry with Emphasis on Market Share, Consumption Trend and Growth Rate of Animation Market:
• Media and Entertainment
• Aeronautics and Defense
• Health care
For more information: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=013815
Key region/countries covered
● North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
● Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
● Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
● Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Get a detailed analysis of the impact of market forces on your products and services
• Competitive intelligence to understand the ecosystem and its needs
• Detailed analysis of the total addressable market (TAM) of your products
• Investment pockets and new business opportunities
• Strategic planning
• Animation market report provides historical data and revenue forecast for various regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & South America. ‘Africa
Evolve business intelligence
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 (US) / +441163182335 (UK)
Email: [email protected]
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting company that provides innovative solutions to meet business challenges. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
This press release was published on openPR.