Application deadline: March 31, 2022
The Social Fiction Design Contest is an exciting global competition looking for students and young people to imagine the life of a young person in the world of 2050. What world do you want to live in Take on the real social challenges of the world around you and share your fictional solutions ! If you imagine it, you can achieve it. Be creative and express yourself through writing, illustration, rhetoric, cinematography, animation or poster presentation.
- You have an idea to solve one of the following problems: environment and climate change, micro-credit, agriculture, technology and innovation, transport, literature, music, waste, circular economy, tourism, WASH, employment, sports, health and well -be-be, and others.
Submit your idea using any creative category!
Short paragraphs that relate to a story about a possible future without social problems.
A brief discourse on how the solution to a particular social problem can lead to a new society.
Get creative through the drawing or graphic design of their social fiction theme.
Based on a scenario about solving social problems or a new future without social problems.
Create their own film, shot as you see fit, adhering to the concept of Social Fiction.
Awareness posters demonstrating the social problem and a reinvented reality without these problems.
- The best social fiction idea will be awarded with a cash prize of USD 10,000
- Certificate of recognition for the best participants.
How to register
1. Access the Social Fiction Design Contest online application.
Quick link: competitions.yunuscentre.org/sfdc-registration
2. Complete the online form by submitting your personal information and answering the questions.
3. Choose a submission category and upload your file.
Visit the online request form to learn more about the file formats we accept for each category. If you’re having trouble sending, try resizing your file for import or contact [email protected], [email protected]Where [email protected]
4. Click Submit and wait for the submission confirmation popup at the top of the page.
5. Receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2022 Social Fiction Design Contest