If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
The Beef Baron on Catasauqua Road in Bethlehem is closed indefinitely for renovations
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters are opening a new Allentown location at 1302 N. 18th St.
· St. John Chrysostom Academy, an Orthodox school serving grades 1 through 9 starting this fall, held a grand opening at its St. Francis Center campus in Bethlehem.
· Easton Commons, a mall anchored by Giant Foods at 2920 Easton Ave., Bethlehem Township, has a new name: The Shops at Bethlehem.
· Carbon County gets a taste of Brazil at Uai Brasil BBQ at 315 Lehigh Ave. in Palmerton.
· The Keystone Pub in Bethlehem Township, at 3259 Easton Avenue, has reopened after a long and costly renovation.
· The Trading Post Depot opened at 401 Northampton St., Easton. The Rustic Furniture Store makes custom tables for dining rooms, offices, conference centers and more.
· The Easton area has a new gym: Homemade Fitness at 444 Cedarville Road in Williams Township.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante opened at 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· Ciao! Sandwich Shoppe will open a second location on College Hill in Easton, replacing The Kettle Room
· René and Grisellies Benique opened Cafe Ezekiel 47 at 10 S. Fifth Ave., near Fifth and Penn avenues, in West Reading.
· Alter Ego Salon and Day Spa à Emmaüs is organizing a grand inauguration on Sunday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with a ribbon cutting at noon.
· Origen Latin Fusion opened on the site of the former Tomcat Cafe in Sinking Spring, Berks County.
· Sellersville seniors’ residences will hold an inauguration ceremony on May 24. The Bucks County Affordable Housing Community for Adults 55+ has 50 apartments, eight of which are designated for people with behavioral health needs.
· La Maison et la Grange d’Emmaus has opened its outdoor dining area and cigar bar. The house and barn are at 1449 Chestnut St. in Emmaus.
· Realtor Amanda Vachris and the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting at Vachris’ new Keller Williams real estate office at 15 St. John St., Schuylkill Haven, at 4 p.m. on May 24.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante will hold a grand opening on Friday, May 20 at 5:30 p.m. 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· The First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union will hold a grand opening at its new headquarters in Trexlertown, 6126 Hamilton Blvd., on May 18.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has moved within Emmaüs. The new site is located at 15 S. Second St., not far from the old Sixth Street location.
Closing of Pedro’s Cafe at Emmaüs
SV Sports (formerly Schuylkill Valley Sports) will close Quakertown venue
Flemington DIY will host a grand reopening on May 14 at 26 Stangl Road, Flemington. The party will start at 10 a.m.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante in Seipsville opened at 2912 Old Nazareth Road in Easton. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
· Uai Brazil opened at 315 Lehigh Ave, Palmerton, offering both a seated or buffet option.
· Colombian Restaurant Mex opened at 107 E Union Blvd in Bethlehem, offering traditional Colombian cuisine.
· Precision Ink opened at 161 W Berwick St. in Easton.
· King Wing opened a location in Bethlehem at 129 E. Third St., serving wings and sandwiches.
· Molinari’s at 322 E 3rd St. in Bethlehem is reopening, offering seating with an Italian menu.
· Tony’s Pizza & Restaurant has opened a new location at 3417 Sullivan Trail in Easton.
· Big Papa’s Restaurant & Catering has opened at 1236 Northampton St, Easton. Dale Koehler & Sons Farm will supply the restaurant with meat and eggs.
· Route 61 Hardware cuts the ribbon at 635 Fountain St. in Ashland at noon June 24.
· The Shenandoah Pharmacy will hold a ribbon cutting at noon, June 1, at its location at 33 N. Main St., Shenandoah.